Hello Hello

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pie

Pizza pie.

The youngest wanted it for dinner last night. We hadn't had it in a while, so I said yes and called Papa John's to order it. Only the Papa John's that normally delivers is closed for renovation, so calls are being forwarded to another Papa John's. That Papa John's forwarded me to yet another Papa John's, where I was put on hold FOREVER. I hung up.

After unsuccessfully suggesting an alternative dinner to the youngest, I ordered from Domino's instead. The pizza came quickly, but, well, it was meh. So-so.

I need local recs for the pizza pie. It doesn't have to be a place that delivers so long as I can carryout. A basic pepperoni pizza is all we're looking for here, though other delicious suggestions are always welcome.

Sadly, I was all set to go try that new pizza place next to Sawtooth tomorrow for an early lunch, but the friend with whom I was going to eat has a funeral to attend. Is that place any good?
Post a Comment