Hello Hello

Friday, March 09, 2007

XX

I have absolutely no photographic proof, but this evening, for the first time in my entire life, I bowled two strikes in a row. Then I followed them up with a spare. And no, the gutter guards weren't up, thank you very much.

Sincerely, I'm fairly certain this means I'm destined for greatness. Right? I don't think the fact that, even with that amazing run, my score was in the low 120s is relevent. The important thing is that the TV screen above our lane flashed Double X!

I did take one photo tonight.


This is the oldest standing so that you can see the festive wall art, with bowling pins taking off like rockets, which is kind of scary if you think about it too hard.

We bowled here. (I may be missing it, but is there even another bowling alley in town?)
Post a Comment