Hello Hello

Friday, March 16, 2007

Only 76 more days until May 31st, y'all

This mug makes coffee taste better.

Which is the Scrabble fundraiser.

Which is for the YMCA Literacy Initiative.

Amazingly fun fundraiser.

Amazingly needed program.

"Approximately 20% of the adults in Forsyth County read below 5th grade level, well below what is needed for most jobs."

$35 a person to play <-- super-fun

$105 for a team of three <-- mega-fun

$20 per non-playing spectator <-- still fun

I played last year and had a blast. Accordingly, I'll be there again this year, and yes, I am as much of a mess in real life as I come across here.

Please consider attending, playing, or forming a team with your friends, family, or coworkers. I have an online, early bird registration form I can email to anyone who'd like one.

More information, including sponsorship information and volunteer needs, can be had by contacting Sandra Pennington.

Post a Comment