Hello Hello

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fliupsy Numpors

Whaa? Oh. Really?

Funny head. Funny. Foggy. Funny Fog. Haha.

Gimme one more minute.

~~~~~

Ah, that's better.

Those who know me well will almost instantly guess that once again, I have very nearly killed myself in pursuit of craft glory. And yes, once again, the craft in question is for one of the children*.

This time, I failed to work in a well-ventilated space, primarily because I was hiding from the children. Yes, I almost died in the process, but I can say without equivocation that my entry for the (Mommy or) Daddy Derby portion of the oldest's Cub Scout pack's Pinewood Derby is sincerely well on the way to rocking.

Photos when complete.

*OK, technically it's my entry, but really, it's for the child. My making the most kick-butt entry ever shows maternal interest in his activities. It has nothing at all to do with me being a crafting goddess and everything to do with my love for my child. Really.
Post a Comment