Hello Hello

Thursday, December 07, 2006

pajamas and kindness

I was in my pajamas early yesterday, my declaration that I was done with the outside world for the day. I didn't plan to shop. I was just going to eat my little dinner, read a few blogs, put lights on the Christmas tree, watch Top Chef on Bravo, and go to bed.

Enter Mary K. It's her fault.

She posted them, and I had to have them. Had. To.

Behold, the asparagus lamps.

But I was already in my pajamas, and the lamps were way over on Waughtown. What to do? WHAT TO DO?

Mary K. put on her boomerang tiara, her cuff bracelets and her bustier, got into her invisible jet, and went to get them for me.

She did this for me, even though she has never actually met me. I'd love to say something about the season and the spirit of giving, blah-blah-blah, but I suspect she is this lovely all year long.
Post a Comment