Hello Hello

Sunday, October 29, 2006

One, two

Two days.

I have two days to come up with a backup plan in case it pours rain, which it seems wont to do every third day here this fall. The oldest's backup plan is for me to walk to the side of him, carrying an umbrella over him but not over me, like a butler. I think not.

Central Library has an indoor haunted library thingie, but that's all I've found. I could take them to Trick or Treat at the mall I suppose, but I'd sooner hack my own tongue out than suggest that to them.

My husband will be home passing out Halloween pencils or Play-Doh. We get roughly two Trick-or-Treaters a year, so I don't dare buy candy, lest we end up with lots left. Play-Doh and pencils we can always use or store away for next year, easy peasy.

I've only got two days left to figure out the backup plan, though.
Post a Comment