Hello Hello

Saturday, October 14, 2006

HELP!

I need to know where I can locally buy the following

1. An orange knit winter hat. It can be the fakest fiber ever, but it must be orange and it needs to be cheap. One of those stretchy, one-size-fits-all ones. No frills, just orange.

2. Liquid, not gel, food coloring. The kind we used when I was little. All I can find now is the gel-tube kind. I need the use-a-dropper kind.

3. An over-the-door, pantry organizer. Not a shoe organizer, but a wire one for use in kitchens, with bag holders and hooks. I've seen them before, but not here that I recall. I know they exist though.

Before anyone asks, no, these items are not really related to one another.

(Am I the only one who gets concerned by how my groceries look on the belt? Like the day I bought only 4 decorative mini-gourds, ketchup, and dog biscuits, did the cashier think that was somehow dinner, I wondered. So I blurted out, "That's not all for one recipe, you know. Haha." Please tell me I'm not the only one. Please. Lie if you have to.)

Anyway, thankyouthankyouthankyou in advance, and anyone else that is looking for something locally is always welcome to email me and I will post it or post it in comments here.
Post a Comment