Hello Hello

Monday, October 30, 2006

Get rid of me

This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to get rid of me. Yesterday I looked at the WSFCS website and remembered that next week is Fall Break. Then a little bell tinged somewhere at the back of my brain so I checked my husband's work schedule. Lo and behold, there is an overlap of breaks!

So I want to take just the oldest child away for two days and one night during that overlap, just me and him. You tell me where.

Particulars:

1. He is 8 years old and can get pumped up about almost anything.
2. He knows how to behave.
3. I am fine with leaving at 5 am. So is he.
4. Wherever we go, we will drive there one morning, spend the day, spend the night, then leave after lunch the next day.
5. I'd like to limit destinations to within about 4 hours drive from Winston-Salem.
6. There are no weather considerations. We know how to dress for the elements.

Please help me come up with the MacDaddyMommy of destinations!
Post a Comment