Hello Hello

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stepping Up

The Journal's lead article this morning was about the aging of the local volunteer force. I was surprised when I went to get the article online to find no link to the Journal's Volunteer Opportunities. I'm hopeful that as the Journal becomes more and more comfortable with being both a written and an electronic medium (through the JournalNow website), some system will be implemented that automatically prompts reporters/newswriters to submit associated JournalNow links with their articles.

I hope to volunteer this year with the YMCA Literacy Initiative. I attended the Scrabble fundraiser last spring, which was a blast.

My pre-Scrabble-fundraiser blogget
My post-Scrabble-fundraiser blogget

Click here for more volunteer opportunities in Winston-Salem.
Post a Comment