Hello Hello

Friday, June 30, 2006

What to wear... what to wear

I first read about it on [abridged]. But Jen pegged the start date as June 30th. Today I opened an email to find that The Grand Theatre actually opens July 4th, and I'm invited!

The Grand 18 Theatre is opening on Tuesday, July 4th at 5601 University Parkway! Enjoy the specialty café and state-of-the-art sound in any of our 18 wall-to-wall screen, stadium seating theatres! Purchase tickets online and get showtimes to any of The Grand 18 Theatre's showings, and print them at home! Simply go to www.TheGrandTheatre.com now!

OK, well, that's a lot of exclamation marks. And I'm pretty sure everyone's invited. But I'm still flattered!

I'm also wondering when they will update the website to actually let us see what will be playing, much less allow us to buy tickets.

I'm curious to see what they've done with the former K-Mart space.
Post a Comment