Hello Hello

Monday, June 05, 2006

Le Roundup du Jour

1. I was chastised by not one but two librarians today for, of all things, reading a book to my child. In the children's section. In the area designated for reading aloud. To children.

2. Moe's Monday nights rock. Balloon animals, magic tricks, and 99 cent kid meals. Apparently this happens every Monday night from 5:30-7:30. But I'm not sure if it's in every Moe's or just the one here on Stratford.

3. Tomorrow is hell day in terms of Things I Have To Remember.
  • Oldest needs to take 20 bottles of water to school
  • Need to pack and ship antique hanger (don't ask)
  • While oldest is at 1st afterschool class, figure out teacher gifts (B&N giftcards?)
  • And buy them
  • Also get birthday gift for party Saturday
  • Pick up oldest 15 minutes early from 1st class, speed him to 2nd class 10 minutes late
  • Return phone call to W's Mom
  • Box to E. for yard sale

I just know I'm going to forget something important. Like pants.
Post a Comment