Hello Hello

Monday, June 19, 2006

The 10 day forecast

I was going to take the boys to Bolton pool this afternoon, but, stepping outside to let the dogs in, it seemed cool. Weather.com confirmed my suspicions; it's to thunderstorm this afternoon.

I looked at the ten day forecast to figure out a better day. Tomorrow and Wednesday are to be partly cloudy, but they sure beat what's forecast thereafter.

Thu Jun 22
Isolated T-Storms

Fri Jun 23
Isolated T-Storms

Sat Jun 24
Scattered T-Storms

Sun Jun 25
Scattered T-Storms

Mon Jun 26
Scattered T-Storms

Tue Jun 27
Scattered T-Storms

Wed Jun 28
Scattered T-Storms

I usually love rain, but my dogs are going to the groomer's Wednesday afternoon, which means they will smell pretty for roughly 12 hours. Then they will take on the Eau de Wet Dogs scent. For a week straight.
Post a Comment