Hello Hello

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hello, friend

My ongoing campaign to become the most reviled woman in Forsyth County:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Today, I submit Exhibit D:

So I used my cellphone to take a picture of one of the dogs pooping dead center on the back lawn, which practice has been a sore spot around here recently. And then I tried to use the stinking phone to send the picture to a friend with whom I had discussed this a few days ago. I was pretty sure I remembered her cell phone number so I typed it in and sent it.

When I got home, I checked my caller ID and realized that her number was completely NOT the one I sent it to. I sent it to a cell phone, all right, but it sure wasn't hers.

Apparently I sent the damn dog mid-poop pic to a stranger's Cingular cell phone. Who has my number but hasn't responded. Please God let him/her never respond.
Post a Comment