Hello Hello

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

BOOGA BOOGA!

I took the oldest to see that exhibit today. I skipped the coffee, though; it was a smidge too hot for coffee. Coming down Fifth Street at 3:30 PM, my car said it was 101 degrees.

In a brilliant move, I accidentally turned my car's heated driver's seat on. Did I mention the seats themselves are black leather and therefore were already retaining heat rather well from being parked in direct sunlight at the school for an hour?

I very nearly burst into flames, which pretty much would have made it The Most Awesome Day Ever to the oldest.



The exhibit rocked. Very, very much like three dimensional comic book aliens. The oldest totally loved it, as I knew he would. And his eyes lit up when he saw that the artist was selling the pieces for $300 to $500 apiece. I could almost see his little brain synapses firing, trying to figure out how to get in on that action.
Post a Comment